Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken lababza curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Lababza Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Lababza Curry is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken lababza curry using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Lababza Curry:
- Get 1 kg Chicken
- Prepare 2 pcs Onions
- Take 3 pcs Tomato
- Prepare 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Prepare 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tsp coriander powder
- Make ready 1 tsp cumin powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Make ready 1 tsp chicken masala
- Make ready leaves coriander
- Make ready Half TSP lemon juice
- Get Salt
- Take 100 ml Mustered oil
Steps to make Chicken Lababza Curry:
- Wash the chicken and marenate with ginger garlic paste, salt, lemon juice.. and leave for 30 min
- Add some oil in pan and heat.. add cumin seed and then add onions and fry till golden brown.. add ginger garlic paste and sotte for 2 min.. now add tomatoes and salt.. when the tomatoes will be softened add masala powders (turmeric, red chilli, cumin, coriander).. when the masalas started to leave oil add chicken and fry it for 10 minutes.. when the chicken has been light softer then add chicken masala and cover up the lid of the pan in medium to low hit for 10 to 15 minutes..
- When the chicken almost cooked and started to leave water from itself add some coriander leaves and garnish with onions and coriander leaves
- Server it hot with rotis or rice.. #Eiduladha
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken lababza curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!