Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, beef jollof rice. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef jollof Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Beef jollof Rice is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Here's yet another great Ghana jollof rice recipe that is going to totally loved by anyone who eats it. Jollof Rice with Beef. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. In honor of world Jollof Rice day, here is one of my recipe for making Jollof rice and peppered beef to accompany this deliciousness.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef jollof rice using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef jollof Rice:
- Get 2 cups rice
- Take Tomatoes
- Get Tomatoes paste
- Make ready Salt
- Get Maggi seasoning
- Take Beef
- Get Vegetable oil
- Get 1 tbsp Thyme
- Prepare 1 tbsp Curry
- Make ready 1 tbsp Paprika
- Take Fresh peppers
- Make ready Shombo or bell peppers
- Make ready Ginger
- Take leaves Bay
- Get 2 big onions
Nigerian Jollof Rice or Ghanaian Jollof Rice? I don't even want to go How to serve Jollof Rice. We usually serve Jollof with Chicken, Turkey, Beef, Goat Meat or Fish. Beef Jollof: Ghana's one-pot rice dish with beef.
Steps to make Beef jollof Rice:
- Put Beef in pot, add onions, thyme, maggi, salt. Cover to cook
- Cook till Beef is tender, set aside. Put oil in pot and fry beef. Then set aside
- Parboil rice. Blend tomatoes, peppers,ginger, Shombo or bell peppers altogether. Then set aside
- Put oil in pot, add onions, put blended tomatoes and pepper. Then stir fry. Fry till no water and sour taste is gone.
- Add tomatoes paste, fry. add thyme, curry, paprika and bay leaves. Stir fry.
- Add beef stock and water. Stir and cover. Bring to a boil. Water should be at level of rice.
- Put in the parboiled rice.stir and cover to cook. Cook till there is no water left and rice is soft.
- Sprinkle onions on rice. Stir and cover. Then set aside.
- Serve warm. You can enjoy this meal with moi moi, coleslaw,salad even with fruits like Banana.
This beef jollof is made using the jollof stew and succulent tender fried beef. Beef tends to be tough and I mostly boil it rather than steaming to make. A wide variety of jollof rice beef options are available to you. · Beef Jollof: Ghana's one-pot rice dish with beef. This beef jollof is made using the jollof stew and succulent tender fried beef. Beef tends to be tough and I mostly boil it rather than steaming to make.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food beef jollof rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!